CLN Network News
CLN Job Bulletin: Corporate Recruiter
Lutheran of Jamestown seeks s Corporate Recruiter for this leading human services organizaton. The corporate recruiter develops and follows a robust recruitment process; and is responsible for seeking out and contacting potential employees for all departments. The corporate recruiter networks, sources applicants and interviews candidates and potential hires; and stays attentive to the needs of internal stakeholders and works proactively to ensure a strong pool of available talent.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Possesses working knowledge of best practices in recruiting, sourcing and reaching talent;
• Skilled in social media and career web options;
• Skilled in behavioral-based interviewing;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Creative problem-solver;
• Collegial work style;
• Must possess a working knowledge of labor laws relating to equal employment and discrimination;
• Possesses strong influence skills and negotiation skills.
Education and Experience
The corporate recruiter holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field. Must have at least 5-7 years of recruiting and staffing experience at all levels within a medium-to-large organization, preferably in health and human services.
Apply online at www.lutheran-jamestown.org/careers