CLN Network News
CLN Job Bulletin: Career Opportunities at TitanX
Human Resources Coordinator
TitanX has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Coordinator. This position requires a combination of education and work experience appropriate to the position as well as excellent computer skills.
1. Answer employee questions in a professional manner.
2. Coordinate benefits and help problem solve issues
3. Process payroll changes
4. Coordinate job postings
5. Accurately track manpower
6. Track attendance and report violations
7. Process workers’ comp and disability claims
8. Document storage management
9. Assist with various HR projects and keep records updated
Education: Bachelor’s degree desired, Associates degree with related experience is acceptable.
Experience: 2+ years’ relevant work experience in HR and/or benefit coordination. Prior experience in a union environment is desired. Proven ability to work in a busy team environment and interact in a positive way with coworkers. Excellent computer skills are required.
Customer Account Manager
TitanX has an immediate opening for the following position. This position requires a combination of education and work experience appropriate to the position as well as excellent computer skills.
1. Manages overall day to day customer account issues and activities for assigned customer(s) and serves as a primary liaison between all customer functions/activities and TitanX.
2. Assumes lead role during the customer contact phase through the quoting process to include the design cost estimate phases.
3. Submits project quotation to the customer’s Purchasing Department and establishes a strong relationship with the customer Purchasing and Engineering Departments.
4. Manages tooling inventory and payment for all customer owned tools.|5. Obtains new RFQ’s from customers and supports the internal Program Management activities to ensure quotations are provided to the customer on time.
6. Prepares customer strategic plans for assigned customer (s) (current and prospective). Gathers competition information and knows competitive activity at the customer.
7. Negotiate price adjustments with customer; negotiates warranty agreement with customer within divisional guidelines and/or policies.
8. Obtains the management directed margins for products sold.
9. Manages the overall customer commercial status : i.e. PO’s, Commercial Terms & Conditions Pricing, past dues, tooling payments, program volume agreements, warranty, etc.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Technical discipline
Experience: 2+ years in related industry