CLN Job Bulletin (5/6/21): Hillside – Multiple Care Coordinator Positions
Hillside is currently hiring for (2) Care Coordinators II at our Jamestown, NY location.
- 1 full time (40 hour) salaried position
- 1 part time (20 hour) hourly position
- Work schedule is generally Monday – Friday.
- Position is variable/flexible hours based on client’s needs.
- Position does include on-call hours approximately 1 week per month. On call responsibilities consists of answering occasional crisis calls (via phone) and is paid
- This is a community-based position, working from home when not seeing clients.
The Care Coordinator II is responsible for the delivery of quality psychosocial care to the youth and families that we serve. This position is collaborative partnership with DHHS Preventative services and other community providers, to ensure the needs of our youth and families are being met.
Responsibilities of the Care Coordinator II include but are not limited to:
- Assessing the youth needs and strengths in order to develop a comprehensive service/treatment plan based on assessment results.
- Complete a minimum of weekly community-based or home visits in order to build connection, support and relationship with the youth and their family.
- Regularly complete updates and re-assessments of youth, making necessary modifications to the treatment plan in collaboration with the youth, family and multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Provide psycho-education and skill-building opportunities for youth and families that can help improve household structure/ functioning, appropriate boundaries/rules, communication, family connection and relationship.
- Implementation of all aspects of the service/treatment plan including: site/home visits, assessments, identifying and coordinating collateral resources, recognizing service gaps and family needs, assessing results, and communicating with the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Actively participate in agency and team trainings and meetings.
- Utilize experience, education, age-specific knowledge and cultural competence in order to assess and support youth and families to achieve positive and successful outcomes.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in social work, psychology, sociology or a related human services area of study and 3-5 years of related experience are required. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in the same field of study and 5 or more years of experience are preferred. Bi-lingual applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. Candidates must have a valid NYS Driver’s License, and must meet agency driving and insurance requirements.
For more information and to apply please go to:
Click on “View Job Openings and Apply here”