CHAUTAUQUA LEADERSHIP NETWORK Growing leaders since 1993
Our Sponsors are Responsible for Our Success
Our Featured Sponsors
Click Arrows to see more sponsors
We mobilize the community to help people improve their lives. Every year we raise over $1,000,000 and invest those dollars into 39 programs administered by 26 local agencies. 100% of every dollar remains in Southern Chautauqua County.
We help you get rid of “complicated.”
Let’s have a chat and see if we’re the right firm for you.
Our Jamestown Office: 35 Harrison St., Jamestown, NY 14701
Phone: (716) 484-6903 • Online at www.weinbergfinancial.com/
It is our mission to be honest, available, educated, compassionate and respectful of our client’s needs through the use of superior technology, tools, systems, and our industry leading team of agents.
We’re locally owned and operated, and support our community, including small businesses here in upstate New York. We offer many different commercial loans, checking and savings accounts.
Protecting what you’ve worked so hard to build. That’s our objective here at Lawley. Personal and business insurance, risk management and employee benefits are the tools we use to do it.
Online at lawleyinsurance.com
Motion Control Engineering & Manufacturing, with over a hundred years of experience as an engineering and manufacturing company. We provide advanced solutions for kinematic motion, mechanical spring counterbalance and spring assist technologies.
online at https://www.weberknapp.com/
Our goal is to make your ownership experience as enjoyable as your driving experience and that starts with automotive service you can trust. That’s why every Shults Auto Service Center is all about convenience, value and integrity.
The CCIDA is an economic development organization authorized and empowered by the State of New York to make Chautauqua County a better place to work, live, and visit.
DFT has proven itself as a premier service provider in Chautauqua County and throughout Western New York and parts of Pennsylvania. Over the past 122 years, we’ve upgraded equipment, expanded services and added subscribers…
The Chautauqua Region Community Foundation is a nonprofit, community corporation that serves the charitable purpose of benefiting the people of the community it serves. It was created by and for the people of the Chautauqua region to help donors make a positive impact on their community by establishing a “bridge” between the donor and charitable activities.
Ahlstrom Schaeffer Electric Inc. is a long established electrical contracting firm located in Jamestown, NY. We specialize in commercial, industrial and institutional markets and have served the Southwestern NY and Northwestern PA areas since 1957.
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Help Us Grow Chautauqua County Leaders
Leadership training and the network that supports these leaders is made possible though the support of community businesses and institutions like yours.
Please consider a sponsorship that would ensure the continual development of the latent talent within your organization and strengthen the networking opportunities of the people who will be central to the ongoing vitality of Chautauqua County and the region.
2020 PLATINUM SPONSOR
Platinum Sponsor: $2,500
- Title sponsor for CLN’s 2020 program
- One paid tuition for a class attendee in a future year ($1,400 value)
- Recognition as a Platinum sponsor at all CLN events including an informational display (Welcome Reception, 10 class sessions, Leaders of the Year program, Class Induction Ceremony, annual meeting, and other networking events)
- Logo and boilerplate information on CLN publications and website with a link to your business’ website
- Mention in all press releases as a Platinum sponsor
- 8 tickets to the Leaders of the Year program
- Acknowledgement as a Platinum sponsor in the Leaders of the Year program
Gold Sponsor: $1,000
- Title sponsor of CLN Induction Ceremony and recognition on an informational display at the event
- Mention in all press releases as the Induction Ceremony sponsor
- Logo and boilerplate information on CLN publications and website with a link to your businesses website
- 4 tickets to CLN Annual Leaders of the Year program
- Acknowledgement as a Gold sponsor in the Leaders of the Year program
Bronze Sponsor: $250
- • CLN class session sponsor
- Recognition as the class session sponsor including an informational display and announcement during the session
- Listed on all press releases and announcements as class session sponsor
- Logo and boilerplate information on CLN publications and website with a link to your organization’s website
- 2 tickets to CLN Leaders of the Year program
- Acknowledgement as a Bronze sponsor in the Leaders of the Year program
Our Next Sponsor Is...
Being a Chautauqua Leadership Sponsor has many benefits, the most important of which is helping to create and support the next leaders of our county. Please consider adding your name to this list.
For more information or to become a valued sponsor for the Chautauqua Leadership Network:
or Call: 716.338.1555