CHAUTAUQUA LEADERSHIP NETWORK Growing leaders since 1993
Our Sponsors are Responsible for Our Success
Our Featured Sponsors
Click Arrows to see more sponsors
We help you get rid of “complicated.”
Let’s have a chat and see if we’re the right firm for you.
Our Jamestown Office: 35 Harrison St., Jamestown, NY 14701
Phone: (716) 484-6903 • Online at www.weinbergfinancial.com/
It is our mission to be honest, available, educated, compassionate and respectful of our client’s needs through the use of superior technology, tools, systems, and our industry leading team of agents.
Accredited, Flexible Degree Programs
Bellevue University is a private, non-profit, accredited university and a proud partner with Jamestown Community College (JCC).
Online at https://transfer.bellevue.edu/jcc
We’re locally owned and operated. So we support our community, including the small businesses here in upstate New York. We offer many different commercial loans, checking and savings accounts to make sure your business has what it needs to succeed. We’ll be by your side through every important time in your life.
Phone 800-882-9903 – Online at https://www.ccblv.com/
Protecting what you’ve worked so hard to build. That’s our objective here at Lawley. Personal and business insurance, risk management and employee benefits are the tools we use to do it.
Online at lawleyinsurance.com
IF IT CUTS, WE SHARPEN IT!
We specialize in the sharpening and reconditioning of all your cutting tools, and we do so to the highest quality.
online at: https://www.filegar.com/
Motion Control Engineering & Manufacturing
With well over a hundred years of experience as an engineering and manufacturing company, our team’s expertise and technical excellence at providing advanced solutions for kinematic motion, mechanical spring counterbalance and spring assist technologies are second to none.
Online at https://www.weberknapp.com/
The highest level of service isn’t just something we preach at Phillips Lytle, it’s what our attorneys practice each and every day. It’s our passion to deliver, guided by a pragmatism that ensures calculated, sound decisions aimed at our clients’ business goals.
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Help Us Grow Chautauqua County Leaders
Leadership training and the network that supports these leaders is made possible though the support of community businesses and institutions like yours.
Please consider a sponsorship that would ensure the continual development of the latent talent within your organization and strengthen the networking opportunities of the people who will be central to the ongoing vitality of Chautauqua County and the region.
Platinum Sponsor: $5,000
- Title sponsor for CLN’s 2019 program
- One paid tuition for a class attendee in a future year ($1,400 value)
- Recognition as a Platinum sponsor at all CLN events including an informational display (Welcome Reception, 10 class sessions, Leaders of the Year program, Class Induction Ceremony, annual meeting, and other networking events)
- Logo and boilerplate information on CLN publications and website with a link to your business’ website
- Mention in all press releases as a Platinum sponsor
- 8 tickets to the Leaders of the Year program
- Acknowledgement as a Platinum sponsor in the Leaders of the Year program
Gold Sponsor: $1,000
- Title sponsor of CLN Induction Ceremony and recognition on an informational display at the event
- Mention in all press releases as the Induction Ceremony sponsor
- Logo and boilerplate information on CLN publications and website with a link to your businesses website
- 4 tickets to CLN Annual Leaders of the Year program
- Acknowledgement as a Gold sponsor in the Leaders of the Year program
Bronze Sponsor: $250
- • CLN class session sponsor
- Recognition as the class session sponsor including an informational display and announcement during the session
- Listed on all press releases and announcements as class session sponsor
- Logo and boilerplate information on CLN publications and website with a link to your organization’s website
- 2 tickets to CLN Leaders of the Year program
- Acknowledgement as a Bronze sponsor in the Leaders of the Year program
Our Next Sponsor Is...
Being a Chautauqua Leadership Sponsor has many benefits, the most important of which is helping to create and support the next leaders of our county. Please consider adding your name to this list.
For more information or to become a valued sponsor for the Chautauqua Leadership Network:
or Call: 716.338.1555