Job Bulletin (3/20/23) - Lakeshore Savings Bank - Branch Manager, Fredonia
There is a position open at Lake Shore Savings Bank for a Branch Manager in Fredonia. The job description is below.
Interested applicants can apply at https://lakeshorecareers.silkroad.com/ or send their resumes to [email protected]
About Lake Shore Savings Bank
A company with a record of growth and success in the Western New York region, Lake Shore Savings Bank has enjoyed 132 years of business. Lake Shore Savings has 11 branches spread between Erie and Chautauqua counties and is located along beautiful Lake Erie. Our employees make it a priority to Put People First every day, as our mission statement says, by helping our customers, energizing our employees, respecting shareholders and serving the communities in our region. As a growing local company, we are looking for energetic, talented individuals to join our team and help us continue on our path of success.
• Responsible for overseeing and carrying out daily activities in the Fredonia branch , making sure the entire branch team is successful in completing tasks, cross selling products, and meeting the financial needs of existing and prospective customers.
• Serves as Sales Leader for the Depew branch team, to ensure successful execution of corporate campaigns among branch staff. Identify areas of opportunity for ongoing sales training initiatives. Leverage reports among branch staff to maximize new business opportunities.
• Responsible for developing a well-defined prospecting list to create new business leads within the designated branch area. Responsible to track all calls and follow-up contact, and transactions (account opening/mortgage application) from start to finish.
• Serves as an ambassador of the Bank within the local community through a leadership role in appropriate service or non-profit organizations that provide both business development and brand awareness throughout WNY.
• Actively participate in local business and community activities and maintain close contact with local builders, real estate brokers and agents, customers and prospects
• Must be a role model while providing leadership to your staff by establishing a strong ethical sales culture, providing excellent customer service, public relations, and adhering to regulatory standards within the branch operation
What we’ll love about you:
• You’re a leader and are involved in the community
• You are driven to achieve goals and coach employees—you’re able to motivate your team to achieve results
• You’re friendly and dynamic with customers and your staff, and are willing to go above and beyond for our customers
• You thrive in a team environment and support your staff and coworkers, but you’re also highly self-motivated
• You strongly believe in leading by example—you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and provide the service needed to meet your goals
Why you’ll love us:
• Competitive benefits package
• Paid Time Off
• Most Federal holidays off
• An inclusive work environment that encourages employees to demonstrate their strengths and passions in achieving personal and organizational goals
• Frequent coaching with managers that enables professional growth for future career pathing
• The opportunity to work for a growing team with proven success
• A leader with experience in coaching, sales and skills development
• Consultative selling skills with the ability to meet and exceed established sales goals
• Must exhibit strong leadership and a drive for success. Prior leadership and enthusiasm for advancement must be proven either internally or externally. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to interact with customers, management, Board of Directors and staff members
• Solid product knowledge; proactive leadership in learning new products/services and ensuring other staff members’ timely instruction of all products and services
• Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner so that a positive working relationship with customers, coworkers, managers, and the local community exist
• Ability to train and mentor
• PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the banking industry with prior management experience preferred
• Must maintain knowledge of an ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act and all other regulatory, security and Bank policies and procedures
Adam J. Dimitri|Vice President of Retail Banking|NMLS ID # 552763
Lake Shore Savings Bank|30 E Main St|Fredonia, NY 14063
P: 716-708-1283 F: 716-679-0696
Visit us on the web: www.lakeshoresavings.com
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!