CHAUTAUQUA LEADERSHIP NETWORK Growing leaders since 1993
Join the Next Chautauqua Leadership Network Class
Due to overwhelming support & enthusiasm, the Class of 2023 is SOLD OUT!
Stay tuned… We may have a bigger, biggest class ever!
Applications received after November 14, 7:00p will be placed on a wait list.
Are You Ready to Join?
- Live and/or work in Chautauqua County
- Show interest in building a better community in active control of its destiny
- Possess the willingness to participate in a growing network of knowledgeable and trained leaders
- Seek improvement of leadership development skills for career achievement or participation in community activities
- Have support from their sponsoring organization to attend programming
- Have the time to devote to the program and the training
Great for Participant and Employer
• A greater understanding of selected leadership competencies
• A better understanding of self and personal leadership style
• A new set of skilled peers and networking sources
• Knowledge of Chautauqua County’s communities along with their assets and challenges
• An employee with knowledge gained in identified leadership competency areas
• Employees with a better understanding of the community environment
• Higher visibility through the company’s increased involvement in community affairs
• Increased access to other community leaders and resources
Questions? Drop us a note.
Apply for Membership
- The application overview must be signed by the candidate, any financial sponsor, and the candidate’s employer.
- Class size is limited due to our commitment to provide high quality training and educational experiences to our members.
- Limited scholarship opportunities for qualified candidates. Contact CLN to inquire details.
- Please spend the time necessary to fully complete the application.
Class of 2022
Class Year Schedule
CLN Orientation Retreat with Kirk Young and Kyle Reyes
Friday/Saturday – February 18-19
7:30 am – 9:00 pm
Chautauqua Harbor Hotel
Welcome Reception Class of 2022
Saturday, March 12
12 pm – 2 pm
Leadership Scavenger Hunt
Thursday, March 17
12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
National Comedy Center
Case Studies in Leadership
Wednesday, April 13
Tuesday, May 10
8 am – 12 pm
St Mary’s Church, Mayville
Wednesday, June 15
Introduction to Leaders in Action
Tuesday, July 12
1 – 5 pm
Theme: New Profiles in Courage
9 am – 1 pm
Leaders in Action Presentations
Tuesday, Sept. 13
8 am – 12 pm
Wednesday October 13
Capstone and Celebration!
Tuesday, Nov. 8
CLN Annual Meeting
December – TBD